My Wish List

In the best of all possible worlds ... well, I can wish whatever I want, can't I? Seeing as this world will never be at its best, making my wishes redundant. So, why not wish?

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Banana Belt, Canada

I love singing on my walks with my Shadow and Smokey dogs. I like Good Sports.

Friday, January 21, 2005

The Past does not dictate The Future


The High Priestess, "The Goddess" deck Posted by Hello
Pasado no tiene que dictar Futuro.
Nadie debe ser ido afuera en el frío.
Cuando amor prevalence, abundancia se comparte para todos.
Pero, relaje su corazón un poco sentir la belleza de su querido, y ábrase
El Curativo Divino.
Nuestro Señor no fuerza sus bendiciones cariñosas en sus niños, ni almas dulces fuerzan sus riquezas santas sobre ustad.
Como Jesús dicho ~
"Y yo os digo: Pedid, y se os dará; buscad, y hallaréis; llamad, y os será abierto.”


Posted by Hello The High Priestess, "el Gran Esoterico" deck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

toolbar powered by Conduit