My Wish List

In the best of all possible worlds ... well, I can wish whatever I want, can't I? Seeing as this world will never be at its best, making my wishes redundant. So, why not wish?

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Banana Belt, Canada

I love singing on my walks with my Shadow and Smokey dogs. I like Good Sports.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Dancing in a Circle...

at an old-fashioned family-style Wedding,
with Daddy dancing with his daughter, the Bride,
and Grandma holding a dodo for her brand-new granddaughter
her big sister holding the Groom's hands tight
dancing perfectly, standing
on his shoes waltzing round and round
... feels like this to me ...

"drawing by Picasso" Posted by Hello
“Gaia dances in the Breath of the Heavens”
The Dove of Peaceflies in the heavens
and feeds from Mother Earth
"Heaven whispers, Earth listens’’
Paloma de la paz,
Ella vuela los Cielos y
Alimenta en Gaia de Madre
"Cielo susurra, Gaia oye’’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

toolbar powered by Conduit