My Wish List

In the best of all possible worlds ... well, I can wish whatever I want, can't I? Seeing as this world will never be at its best, making my wishes redundant. So, why not wish?

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Banana Belt, Canada

I love singing on my walks with my Shadow and Smokey dogs. I like Good Sports.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Prayer to Celebrate our Differences as Uniqueness

God has made all of us alike, yet different in so many ways.
People in our place of work, and in our school, come from different backgrounds.
Many of us have different customs and speak different languages.
Each and every one of us has a different way of reacting to any given situation.
We should show respect for all those who have entered our lives and accept them for who they really are - Children of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

toolbar powered by Conduit